Conditions of participation
By participating in a CanLife GmbH competition, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
- The organizer of the competition is CanLife GmbH, At Kümm 25, 56321 Rhens.
- Participation in the Christmas calendar competition starts on December 1st, 2020 and runs until December 24th, 2020.
- All persons residing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are entitled to participate, however, for the days on which there are alcoholic beverages to be won, the participants must have reached the age of 18.
- Employees of CanLife GmbH and their relatives are excluded from participating in the competition.
- Those persons who meet all the conditions of participation and the requirements stated in the entry during the specified period of the respective competition are eligible to win. The prizes will be selected from among all eligible participants.
- The winner will be notified via a comment under the competition mail.
- The winners must submit their postal address within one week of being notified via a private message to the organizer's official Instagram page. Otherwise the entitlement to the profit expires and CanLife GmbH will determine the profit again. The delivery address is only used to send the prize.
- The number of winners is stated in the entry.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or paid out in cash.
- CanLife GmbH is entitled to make changes to the profit. In this case, the winner will receive a reasonable replacement prize.
- The judges' decision is final.
- Participation via competition clubs, automated services or other service providers is not permitted.
- The specified data of the participant will be processed for the duration of the campaign and will be deleted after the campaign has been completed, provided that there are no retention or limitation periods to the contrary.
- CanLife GmbH reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition at any time without giving reasons if they suspect manipulation. If the winner is already drawn, the prize can be withdrawn afterwards; a prize that has already been delivered can be reclaimed.
- Should individual clauses be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining clauses remains unaffected. German law applies to the user relationship between the participant and CanLife GmbH.
- CanLife GmbH reserves the right to end or cancel the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines. This applies in particular if, for technical (e.g. manipulation) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook, proper implementation is not guaranteed.)
- THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO CONNECTION WITH FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AND IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, SUPPORTED OR ORGANIZED BY FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, ALL PARTICIPANTS RELEASE FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION. FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM ARE NOT AVAILABLE AS CONTACT PERSONS FOR THE CONTEST.
The CanLife team wishes you good luck and success.